Are you involved with a club or community organisation that promotes healthy activity?
The Healthy Lifestyles – Healthy Communities Grants awarded 34 small grants (of up to $1000) to organisations in the Kyogle Shire (and Urbenville). The grants aim to help organisations with the costs involved in increasing access to physical activity opportunities for people of all ages and abilities throughout the Kyogle Shire.
The small grants program was designed to enable small purchases and the implementation of low cost programs immediately.
- Kyogle Mens Bowling Club
- Kyogle Netball Association
- Border Ranges Pony Club – Urbenville
- Kyogle High School P&C
- Bonalbo and District Community Hall Association Inc.
- Kyogle Indoor Bowls Club
- Woodenbong Preschool
- Hanging Rock Volleyballers
- Exercise Class Hanging Rock Hall
- Lunch Time Ladies Zumba Class Kyogle
- Kyogle Pony Club
- Junior Rugby League Kyogle
- Kyogle ladies exercising outdoors
- Mummulgum School P&C
- Old Bonalbo Tennis Club Inc.
- Upper Clarence Junior Rugby League
- Womens Golf Kyogle
- Kyogle Karate Club
- Shiatsu Essentials – Kyogle
- Woodenbong Swimming Club
- Woodenbong Tennis Club
- Kyogle High School Welfare Team
- Woodenbong Central School Welfare Team
- Kyogle Football Club in conjunction with Little Athletics
- Green Pigeon Community Centre Reserve Trust
- Urbenville M.P.S. Residents Activity Group
- Kyogle Tennis Club
- Dyrabba Hall Committee Line Dancing Class
- Urbenville Hospital Auxiliary
- Urbenville Woodenbong Senior Day Care
- Kyogle Amature Swimming Club
- Kyogle Youth Action
- Kyogle Seniors Centre Committee
Seniors Gentle Exercise Class – Kyogle.